The CEA states that the primary version is the paper one.
Table of contents of issue 32:
- Wojciech Otto, Marian Wiśniewski, Designing the Payoff Phase in the Framework of Open Pension Schemes
- Honorata Sosnowska, The Rules for the Jury of the Fryderyk Chopin Piano Competition as a Non Standard Voting Rule
- Oliwia Szczupska, Normative Properties of Approval Voting - an Experimental Approach
- Maria Ekes, Application of Generalized Owen Value for Voting Games in Partition Function Form
- Mikołaj Jasiński, The Terms of Cooperation’s Stability. What is the Reason of Flow Between Coalitions?
- Adam Pigoń, What Affects Voter Turnout? Macro and Micro Evidence from Poland
- Krzysztof Przybyszewski, Dorota Rutkowska, The Role of Cognitive Effort in Framing Effects
- Michał Ramsza, The Bertrand Duopoly with Bounded-Rational Consumers and Explicity Modeled Demand. A Numerical Example
- Robert Kruszewski, The Demand-Supply Model with Expectations. Complex Economic Dynamic